Distance Sales Agreement
Title: Catchpad Sports Education and Entertainment Technologies Joint Stock Company
Address: RESITPASA Mah. QATAR Cad. ARI 3 Building No: 4 / B204 34467 Sariyer / Istanbul
Name, Surname / Title:
SUBJECT OF THE AGREEMENT PRODUCT, PRICE, PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
1. The subject of this Agreement is 4077 regarding the sale and delivery of the following products ("Product/Products") that the BUYER has ordered electronically from the SELLER's www.catchpad.com website ("INTERNET SITE"). It is the determination of the rights and obligations of the parties who have the titles of consumers and sellers in accordance with the provisions of the Law on the Protection of Consumers and the Regulation on Distance Contracts.
2. This Agreement is valid if the BUYER is a consumer (if he does not purchase the products for a professional and/or commercial purpose) pursuant to the TKHK. The Type and Type, Quantity, Brand/Model, Sales Price and Delivery Information of the Products (goods/services) are as follows.
Total (VAT Included) Price
Other matters related to delivery are specified in the relevant provisions of the Contract.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
1. The SELLER makes the following commitment to the BUYER.
"The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract by refusing the goods or services within seven days from the date of receipt of the goods or the signing of the contract, without undertaking any legal or penal liability and without giving any reason (and without paying any penal clause), and that the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract as of the date of receipt of the withdrawal notification to the seller or supplier. We are committed.”
2. However, in accordance with the relevant legal regulations, there is no right of withdrawal in the contracts regarding the following goods/services, even if they are not used/used: Produced in line with the special requests of the consumer or his personal needs (including those that are customized for the person/personal needs by making changes or additions) goods; Goods such as cosmetics, etc., and foodstuffs such as chocolate, etc., which are not suitable for return due to their nature, are in danger of spoiling quickly or are likely to expire; Audio or video recordings, software programs and computer consumables such as CDs, DVDs, unpacked by the consumer; goods whose price is determined in organized markets such as the stock market; publications such as newspapers, magazines; betting and lottery related services; In general, all services performed instantly in electronic environment and all kinds of intangible goods delivered instantly to the consumer. In addition, the services started to be performed within the period of the right of withdrawal with the approval of the consumer and other goods-services considered outside the scope of distance sales in accordance with the relevant legislation.
3. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the SELLER must be notified within this period. (This notification can be made via a continuous data carrier-remote communication tool such as letter, e-mail, to the communication address of the SELLER specified in this Agreement.) In case this right is exercised, the Product delivered to the 3rd party or the BUYER in addition to the aforementioned notification. The copy of the cargo delivery report indicating that the product has been sent to the SELLER and the original invoice (in accordance with the tax legislation) must be returned. In addition, the products to be returned must be delivered to the SELLER completely and undamaged, together with the box, packaging, standard accessories, if any. The shipping cost of the product returned using the right of withdrawal is covered by the SELLER.
4. In addition to the cases where a return invoice should be issued by the BUYER, the section related to the return on the invoice to be returned with the Product will be filled in and signed. Order returns whose invoices are issued on behalf of institutions will not be accepted unless a RETURN INVOICE is issued.
5. The price of the Product is returned to the BUYER within 10 days following the receipt of the above-written documents and the Product to the SELLER in this way. In credit card payments, the refund is made by way of a refund to the BUYER's credit card (the provisions and explanations of Article 8 of the General Provisions regarding the refund are also valid in cases of return due to the use of the right of withdrawal).
6. In the Products for which the right of withdrawal can be exercised, if there is a change and deterioration in the goods due to use other than the usual use or a decrease in value caused by the consumer's defect in general, the Consumer will reduce this decrease in value, and the value of the goods if there is an impossibility of return. (above sales price) to the SELLER.
2. The product subject to the contract is delivered to the BUYER or the person/organization at the address indicated within 7 working days, depending on the distance of the BUYER's place of residence, for each product, provided that it does not exceed the legal 30-day period (and an additional 10-day period with the BUYER's prior notification). It is delivered by the courier company that the SELLER has contracted with. The SELLER sends and delivers the products it sells to the BUYERS through CARGO companies.
3. In general, unless otherwise stated, the delivery costs (shipping fee, etc.) belong to the BUYER. The SELLER may not reflect all or a part of the delivery costs in question to the BUYER, depending on the results of the campaigns carried out at the time of sale and announced on the WEBSITE.
4. In the event that the products delivered at the address are not found at the address of the BUYER at the time of delivery, the SELLER shall be deemed to have fulfilled its performance fully and completely. If there is no one to receive delivery at the address, it will be the BUYER's responsibility to follow up the shipment of the products by contacting the courier company. In these cases, any damages arising from the late delivery of the Product by the BUYER and the expenses incurred due to the product waiting in the cargo company and/or the return of the cargo to the SELLER belong to the BUYER.
5. The BUYER is responsible for checking the Product as soon as it is received and when he sees a problem in the Product caused by the cargo, not accepting the Product and keeping a report to the CARGO company official. Otherwise, the SELLER will not accept responsibility. Upon the SELLER's request during the delivery of the PRODUCT, the BUYER is obliged to sign a printed copy of this Agreement; If he does not sign, the PRODUCT may not be delivered. This Agreement, approved by the BUYER during the shopping from the WEBSITE, is sufficient and valid in any case.
6. Unless otherwise stipulated in writing by the SELLER, the BUYER must have paid the price in full before receiving the Product. If the price of the Product is not fully paid to the SELLER before delivery in cash sales, and the installment amount due in installment sales is not paid, the SELLER may unilaterally cancel the contract and not deliver the Product.
7. If, for any reason, after the delivery of the product, the Bank/financial institution to which the credit card is processed is unable to pay the Product price to the SELLER, the Product shall be returned to the SELLER by the BUYER within 3 days at the latest. If the non-payment of the product price is due to the BUYER's fault, the shipping costs will be borne by the BUYER. All other contractual-legal rights of the SELLER, including the follow-up of the Product price without accepting the return, are reserved separately and in any case. In order to avoid any hesitation; In cases where the BUYER pays the sales price with his credit card, installment card, etc. from banks and financial institutions, all the facilities provided by these cards are credit and/or installment payment opportunities directly provided by the card issuer; Product sales realized within this framework and for which the SELLER collects the price all in one or step by step, are not sales on credit or installments for the parties of this Agreement and are cash sales. The SELLER's legal rights in cases deemed to be sales by installments (including the right to terminate the contract and/or demand payment of the remaining debt together with default interest in case of non-payment of installments) are available and reserved. In case of default of the BUYER, default interest is applied at the rate determined by the legislation.
8. If the product cannot be delivered within the legal 30-day period and the delay exceeds 10 days due to extraordinary circumstances (such as adverse weather conditions, heavy traffic, earthquake, flood, fire) other than normal sales/delivery conditions, the SELLER shall be responsible for the delivery. informs the BUYER. In this case, the BUYER can cancel the order, order a similar product or wait until the end of the extraordinary situation. If the product price is collected in order cancellations, it is returned to the BUYER within 10 days from the cancellation. Credit card payments are also refunded to the BUYER's credit card, and the Product amount is returned to the relevant bank within 10 days after the order is canceled by the BUYER; Since the reflection of this amount on the BUYER's accounts after the return of this amount to the Bank is entirely related to the Bank's transaction process, the BUYER accepts in advance that it will not be possible for the SELLER to intervene and take responsibility for possible delays.
9. The BUYER may notify the SELLER about his requests and complaints regarding the Product and sale through the SELLER communication channels in the preamble of the Contract. Upon the SELLER's request during the delivery of the PRODUCT, the BUYER is obliged to sign an pending copy of this Agreement; If he does not sign, the PRODUCT may not be delivered. This Agreement, approved by the BUYER during the shopping from the WEBSITE, is sufficient and valid in any case.
10. In the event that it is understood that the Product/service subject to the Contract cannot be supplied for a justifiable reason, except for extraordinary circumstances, the SELLER may supply another good/service of equal quality and price by informing the CONSUMER in a clear and understandable manner and by obtaining its approval, and fulfill its contractual commitment in this way. deemed to have been brought. In cases where the CONSUMER does not approve, the provisions regarding the cancellation of the order are applied.
11. This Agreement, which has been approved by the BUYER following the receipt and confirmation of the preliminary information, is in effect until the parties fulfill their payment/delivery obligations arising from this Agreement, without prejudice to the relevant provisions.
EVIDENCE AGREEMENT AND AUTHORIZED COURT
1. The records of the SELLER and the BUYER (including the records in magnetic media such as computer-sound recordings) constitute conclusive evidence in the resolution of any disputes that may arise from this Agreement and/or its implementation; Consumer Arbitration Committees are authorized within the monetary limits determined by the TR Ministry of Customs and Trade in December each year, and in cases exceeding the Consumer Courts and Enforcement Offices in the BUYER's and SELLER's settlements.
2. The BUYER declares that he has read all the conditions and explanations written in this Contract and in the pre-information form of the order-contract that constitutes its integral part, the basic characteristics of the Products subject to sale, the sales price, the payment method, the delivery conditions, etc. He has prior knowledge of all the preliminary information and the right of withdrawal regarding the product subject to sale, that he has seen the preliminary information electronically on the WEBSITE (the relevant Contract is also sent to the e-mail address given by the BUYER), and that they are confirmed-approved in electronic environment. declares that it accepts the terms of this Agreement and ordering the Product.